These gloves are specially designed for handling inorganic solvents and/or specific solvents.
- EVOH (Ethylene-Vinylalcohol Copolymer)
- Even when using solvent-resistant gloves, some chemical types may pass through at the molecular.
- level and reach your hands. This is referred to as permeation. The EVOH impermeable material was.
- developed to solve this shortcoming, and blocks solvents at the molecular level.
- Detailed Structure
- Dailove’s EVOH is coated on each side with a special polyethylene coating to further strengthen the compound.